A bit about us (www.clark.de)
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create a platform application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to buy and manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our platform helps over 300 000 users improve their insurance situation combining best in industry user experience with algorithm based analysis and recommendation. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 250,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 200 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019.
Recently we’ve raised €69m in Series C funding with top tier investors (Tencent, White Star Capital...) aiming at accelerating our growth. We want your help to get us to the next level.
At CLARK we work in small cross-functional and autonomous teams owning a specific customer-focused area of the business. We value initiative and an innovative approach. We hire great people and get out of their way.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for owning, shaping, and executing our Digital consultation strategy. To achieve this, you will:
- Translate the company strategy into your team's strategy. You will work closely with other leaders in the organisation to set the right direction for your team.
- Use your strong discovery skillset to leverage quantitative and qualitative data to continuously improve the consultation experience for our customers.
- Take ownership for creating products from ideation to market launch creating value for the customers and the business.
- Collaborating closely with Sales, Design, Engineering and other key stakeholders to define relevant solutions for identified customer’s problems.
- Using your excellent communication skills to communicate effective solutions.
- Validating your hypotheses through quick prototypes and share your findings with the team.
Who you are:
- Product Management: you have a strong PM background, ideally with experience working with Sales of financial products within an app development environment.
- You have demonstrated the ability to translate strong user empathy and understanding of pain points and needs into something tangible that people love.
- You are a team player, with high motivation to learn.
- You are highly analytical, with depth of experience in both quantitative and qualitative analytics.
- You combine your hands-on mentality with strong strategic skills.
- You have strong communication skills with excellent knowledge of English and good German (C1 or higher).
- Ideally you have managed several products over the entire product life cycle or founded your own company / non-profit.
Why CLARK :
- In addition to the usual startup benefits such as free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, experienced management and a multicultural environment with international colleagues, we offer you plenty of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives.
- we subsidize your job ticket and the company pension scheme.
- if you move to Frankfurt or Berlin for us, you have our support.
- If you like to share and inspire your knowledge? Be a speaker and create your own brown bag to inspire your colleagues.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday events.
Does that sound like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and we can't wait to receive it.