Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Our product team ensures a consistent and state of the art development of our financial products. In order to master this challenge, the product team always wears different glasses, challenges itself and changes perspectives. We deal with many internal stakeholders on a daily basis since they are essential for the product we build.
Our Identity unit comprises cutting-edge customer identification solutions for fintechs, banks and other digital companies looking to offer a smooth onboarding process for their customers.
For our B2C partners, we offer a multitude of identification methods on our platform, aiming towards driving the conversion and improving customer experience. For our B2B partners, we offer the smoothest onboarding experience seen on the market with a fully digital and fast process.
Altogether, the Identity product portfolio is set to enable our partners to provide their customers the very best onboarding journey out there.
- You own and drive the product vision for the Identity products, its strategy and priorities together with your fellow Identity unit PO’s
- You bring together the interests of partners, end-customers and Solarisbank
- You define the value proposition of your product(s)
- You negotiate priorities, scope, funding, and timelines
- Together with your stakeholders (internal or external) you outline user stories in order to design world class products
- You build your products with a strong e2e approach and always consider functions in the requirements gathering and the planning that could be affected by the development (as Operations & Support)
- You coordinate with third-party providers if necessary and ensure that your roadmap is aligned in terms of feature specs and delivery dates
- You ensure that the backlog items are regularly refined, specific enough and understood by the Product Development Team so they can deliver effectively
- You are part of the Solarisbank product team and improve the company’s product process through regular exchange and cooperation
- You have experience in the banking industry and/or around Identity products (KYC and BKYC)
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner in an agile development environment
- You have experience and a good understanding about APIs integration and Backend development
- You are passionate about combining Finance and Tech
- You are highly analytical and solving complex problems is what excites you
- You are data and outcome driven and dig for the business KPIs before start building
- You are a collaborative nature and take your development team and the stakeholders in for finding the right solutions
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master degree
- You have excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal), German is a plus
- Experience with OKRs for goal setting is a plus
- Experience in expanding products and processes to new countries is a plus
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than Solarisbank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.