We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realize their dreams. Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
What you’ll do
Engage with internal stakeholders and engineers on a daily basis
- Work hands-on with the team to manage the end-to-end process: build pipelines and data models, synthesize results, build dashboards and reports
- Measure the impact of both existing and new product features and growth experiments on our key metrics (eg. activation, number of active teams, the overall lifetime value of our customers, conversions, etc)
- Contribute to our product community at SumUp, sharing knowledge, discussing best practices and continuously improving our overall product practices and skills
- Create and communicate vision on how new products within SumUp can leverage consumer engagement.
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have been a fantastic Product Manager for 5 years, with consistent delivery of great products under complex situations
- You have a demonstrated track record with proven business acumen, user understanding and software delivery in high-growth tech companies
- You share the knowledge and empower people: your peers and/or team members see you as a mentor and coach
- You are an excellent communicator: you can translate technical needs to non-technical stakeholders and vice versa
- Your English is fluent - you will be part of a truly global team!
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, and office parties.
- You’ll be working at a beautiful office in the heart of Cologne at Mediapark.
- You’ll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and other great benefits.
- We offer visa and relocation support for you, your family and even your pets.
We'll be happy to receive your application including your resume and portfolio that demonstrates your experience.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.