Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- You own and drive the vision, strategy and priorities of the Solarisbank Cards product and define its value proposition, together with the other product people involved in the Cards product
- You bring together the interests of business partners, end-customers and Solarisbank and negotiate priorities, scope and schedule of features
- You identify and outline user stories and plan them with the development team
- You are in charge of keeping the backlog prioritized, transparent to all stakeholders and well understood by the development team so they can deliver effectively
- You coordinate technical and business requirements with third-party providers
- You are part of the Solarisbank product team and improve the company’s product process through regular exchange and cooperation
What you should bring along
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager or a similar profession
- Existing knowledge of cards processing or having worked in FinTech is a plus
- You are experienced in leading new products and features development
- You can manage a large group of stakeholders and their product requirements
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You are data driven, understand business KPIs and got the inherent believe that better data leads to better decisions
- You see yourself as a team player and have knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You are fluent in English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.