About the opportunity:
You will work in a strong Product Marketing function and improve how we communicate to our users, and position our product as a critical tool to help customers reach their financial goals.
In this role, you will:
Analyze the market at a global level with the help of local country teams, research and provide input to product strategy and product planning.
Support with the go to market strategy of new product launches and identify opportunities to increase the usage of the product throughout its entire lifecycle - from introduction to growth and maturity
Act as a key contact person between the product, marketing and country teams in order to align product related planning, roadmap prioritization, growth activities.
Create actionable recommendations from market research, customer feedback and data insights during the product development and its performance after launch
Coordinate online and offline marketing campaigns for selected products, notably during product launches
What you need to be successful:
- Experience in product marketing, strategy or product management related roles, ideally in a fast paced environment with numerous stakeholders for B2C products
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and a strong passion for working closely with marketing, product and country teams. Strong team player!
- Thinking outside-of-the box combined with data driven decision making to identify new growth opportunities and prove what works and what doesn’t
- Understanding of customer needs in order to craft strong narratives around our propositions for our key customer segments
- Passion for helping people manage their money in service to helping them live better overall lives
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.