Bei Holoplot entwickeln wir innovative Hard- und Softwarelösungen, um die Grenzen dessen zu überschreiten, was Lautsprecher Deiner Vorstellung nach leisten können: Mit Echtzeit-Wellenfeldsynthese und 3D-Beamforming ermöglichen unsere Systeme einen radikal neuen Ansatz für eine klanglich herausragende, hochwertige Sprach- und Musikwiedergabe, selbst in akustisch anspruchsvollsten Umgebungen.
Wir bauen unsere Produkte mit Liebe zur Musik, Engagement für höchste Qualität und der Leidenschaft, den Status quo zu durchbrechen.
Im Jahr 2017 wurden wir mit dem SXSW Innovation Award ausgezeichnet, aber wir sind noch lange nicht fertig: Nominiert als eines der 50 innovativsten Unternehmen der Welt haben wir uns das Ziel gesetzt, das revolutionärste Live-Entertainment-Soundsystem der Welt zu entwickeln.
Deine Rolle und AufgabenYour mission
As the first Product Marketing Manager at HOLOPLOT, you will grow our business by developing a deep understanding of our audiences’ needs and crafting clear positioning and messaging that accelerate adoption of our technology and products. By applying our unique product story and value proposition, you will help amplify core use cases and be a driving force for establishing HOLOPLOT’s new sound system as the technologically most advanced and leading solution in the pro-audio industry. This is a challenging opportunity to become part of a pioneering company that is about to revolutionize the world of audio.
- be responsible for marketing our products, especially taking the lead for our new Matrix Array sound system aimed at high-performance applications.
- work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success to successfully bring new products, software-based features and services to market.
- drive marketing programs that consistently generate new, high value leads for our company.
- measure the success of these marketing programs, and take action accordingly.
- translate complex product descriptions and technical concepts into effective product communications.
- create ideas and content for effective product promotion based on market and application trends, sales potential and competitive analysis.
- develop clear product positioning and messaging for our overall value proposition, key features, audiences and use cases, and apply it to assets and activities across marketing channels.
- represent the voice of the customer demonstrating a broad and deep understanding of the needs of our target groups and the competitive landscape.
- develop sales tools for the field sales force.
- push forward the development and delivery of market education materials in coordination with the Sales, Product Development and Customer Success teams.
- support our partners in the different markets.
- deliver results in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Wir wünschen uns von Dir
Should / could have:
- Strong passion for audio technology
- Experience in audio engineering, live sound mixing, sound production or comparable, giving you a great understanding of the pro-audio industry, common workflows and technologies..
- Good knowledge of the major industry trends, especially 3D audio / immersive sound technologies
- Experience working in key industry segments such as live entertainment, experiential installations, auditoria or houses of worship
- Experience in a (product) marketing role, ideally for hardware and software products in the audio sector
- Skilled storyteller who can craft compelling messaging
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Strategic understanding coupled with excellent operational skills and a structured approach.
- Experience of educating a target market
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Strong customer orientation
- Experience in analyzing global target group needs and trends
- You live in Berlin or are willing to move to Berlin
- Decisiveness and the ability to take risks
- Strong character and a lot of passion and knowledge in Marketing
- Curiosity, creativity and team spirit, you enjoy working in a dynamic environment
Wir bieten Dir
Sounds good? Apply now at and let's shape the future of sound!
- A highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech and sound enthusiasts in a specific global market, with high media and customer attention
- The opportunity to work on one of the most disruptive hardware technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention
- A challenging environment and a path to grow personally and professionally
- A competitive salary
- A generous 30 days of annual leave, flexible working hours and home-office policy
- An attractive company pension scheme
- A discounted Urban Sports membership
- An annual budget for individual professional development and relocation budget to Berlin