About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
We are looking for a dynamic and data-driven Senior Product Manager to join our Product team in Berlin. As Senior Product Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on Urban Sports Club’s rapidly growing member-base across Europe. You will be able to further develop our product in key areas with limited time to appeal to a growing and ever-more demanding and competitive market. Your passion, product management experience, and appetite for learning and continuous improvement will be key to your success.
You will be responsible for the finance, payments, and operations side of our business which underpins our highly successful subscription model. The role involves working on user-facing areas such as payments and discount vouchers as well as supporting our finance and customer care departments in efficiently supporting our members and in scaling the company. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
How you apply your skills
- Serve as point person for critical areas of our product and infrastructure including vouchers and discounts, payments, finance, and customer care
- Work directly with our Software Engineers and UX designers to design and develop features whose business impact can be clearly measured
- Own product KPIs and roadmaps
- Manage and develop features and products from inception to end of life
- Foster a data-driven and agile work environment, constantly testing new ideas and innovations and measuring their impact to maximize value for our members and partners
- Optimize our processes to help our developers work as effectively as possible
What you need to succeed
- Previous experience as a Senior Product Manager working across the complete product life cycle
- Proficient in user interviews, surveying, and testing high-definition mockups on users
- Deep understanding of Product Management topics focused around payments and finance, discounts/voucher codes, customer care, regulatory and compliance, A/B testing, UX, user testing, etc.
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing ideas based on potential impact
- Proven track record of excellent collaboration with software developers
- Strong communication skills in English for a range of audiences from end-users to senior managers and executives (Knowledge of German, French and Spanish is a plus!)
What's In It for You?