About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
Our Senior Product Manager role is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on Urban Sports Club’s rapidly growing member base across Europe. We’re looking for passionate people who have proven experience in product management and show a strong appetite for learning and continuous improvement. You will be able to further develop our product in key areas with limited time to appeal in a growing and ever more demanding and competitive market.
You will be responsible for the finance, payments and operations side of our business which underpins our highly successful subscription model. The role involves working on user-facing areas such as payments and discount vouchers as well as supporting our finance and customer care departments in efficiently supporting our members and in scaling the company.
The role is based at our headquarters in Berlin.
How you apply your skills
- Be responsible for key areas of our product and infrastructure in areas of vouchers and discounts, payments, finance and customer care.
- Work directly with Urban Sports Club software engineers and UX designers to design and develop features whose business impact can be clearly measured
- Own product KPIs and roadmaps
- Be responsible for features and products from inception to end of life
- Be data-driven and work in an agile environment constantly testing new ideas and innovations to maximize value for our members and partners
- Work within and improve our processes to help our developers work as effectively as possible
What you need to succeed
- Previous experience as a Senior Product Manager working across the complete product life cycle
- Proficient in user interviews, surveying and testing high definition mockups on users
- Deep understanding of Product Management topics including CRM, optimizing conversion funnels, programmatic advertising, A/B testing, UX, user testing, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing ideas based on potential impact
- Proven track record of excellent collaboration with software developers
- Excellent communication skills in English for a range of audiences from end users to senior managers and executives
- Knowledge of German, French and Spanish is a plus
What's In It for You?
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- Diverse team members representing over 15 different nationalities
- A lively startup-typical atmosphere balanced by a laid back office culture - You have freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- Leadership teams who are dedicated to your ongoing growth and development
- An autonomous work environment that yields a great deal of self-responsibility and creative freedom across all levels of the business
- Competitive salary and benefits package with a generous amount of PTO
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more!
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership