Senior Product Manager - Programmatic Team (m/f/x) Paris
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding Product Manager to lead our Programmatic team in Paris.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We’re Europe’s no.1 road freight forwarder with the goal of disrupting and revolutionising this traditional industry. The challenges are huge as many logistics processes and procedures are very manual and inefficient, we’re solving this problem by digitalising and automating to allow for much smoother and more efficient goods transportation. You can learn more about us here.
This role sits within our ‘Shipper and Sales’ Business Area which is all about creating effortless booking, load management & reporting experiences, within this area we are specifically looking for a Product Manager for our Programmatic team who are building a series of integrated experiences for our customers as well as our partners.
Your challenge will be:
- Build integration with the industry leading Transport Management Systems as well as our customers specific systems
- Identify & test new business opportunities leveraging our technologies (instant bidding, for instance)
- Build an Open API to allow our partners to build experiences on top of our technology (pricing, capacity, real-time tracking, etc.)
- Tie strategic alliances with the largest digital players in the industry (SAP, Oracle, Transporeon, JDA, etc.)
- Create with world-class partners like Uber, the new digital communication standards for the industry
To get there you will need:
- You are a fine user of the Agile methodology
- Proven ability to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems
- Proven track record of shipping product features that deliver results
- You’re passionate about sharing your knowledge and have mentored other product managers
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 50+ nationalities
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities