Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleJoin our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
As Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) you translate our product vision into strategic goals for you and your team. You are end-to-end responsible for improving our product within your team’s mission. You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog. Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
What you need to succeed
- At least 5 years of SaaS product management experience
- At least 3 years of experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong self-organization and prioritization of tasks in an analytical manner
- Ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Preferably technical background
- Fluency in English and preferably German
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!