Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We are looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d) to help take our Recruiting product to the next level. In this role, you are end-to-end responsible for improving our product within your team’s mission. You are a champion of your product across the organization and with customers. You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and the respective product roadmap
- Break down complex problems and write clear specifications in collaboration with Design and Engineering
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog and the overarching Recruiting product vision
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
What you need to succeed
- 3-5 years of SaaS product management experience
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Fluent in modern product best practices, including experience working with empowered engineering teams and dual track Agile
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!