Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleWe are looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d) to help build out and scale our integrated payroll offering for Europe and to navigate the complex domain of payroll. The role will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers and engineers to deliver a simple payroll experience for Personio customers.
You have spent 5 years turning complex business problems into successful products in a regulated environment. You achieve results through a deep understanding of the customer’s world, synthesized with business requirements, and strong technical knowledge.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback and payroll requirements in collaboration with our Payroll Analyst team.
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap
- Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications in collaboration with engineering
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- Deliver updates and represent the team’s progress to stakeholders, including members of the executive team
What you need to succeed
- At least 5 years experience of SaaS product management in a regulated environment, ideally payroll
- Experienced working in a complex, compliance heavy domain and using analytical problem solving skills to make decisions
- Preferably computer science background and deep technical understanding
- Relevant experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and preferably German
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping Personio and have a direct impact on the daily work of hundreds of thousands of users
- 1,500 EUR of development budget per year for attending conferences, courses, buying books
- MacBook Pro and gadgets, including BOSE headsets with noise cancellation
- 28 paid vacation days, opportunity to work from home on a regular basis, and flexible working hours
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
- Relocation and visa support through an expert agency to Munich, Germany
- Weekly German language courses
- Regular team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich and skiing trip to Austria)
- Because joining us at an early stage shows your trust and confidence in Personio, we want you to also profit from the success of the company. Therefore, we will offer you a competitive compensation package (e.g. salary, benefits, virtual shares)