Who we are
As the Merchant Acquisition tribe we turn leads into SumUp merchants building platforms to help our merchants and partners more easily discover, purchase, receive and use the right products for their business. The tribe is made up of several sub-teams which we call “squads.” For our new Marketing Technology squad, we are looking for a curious and innovative Senior Product Manager to build Sumups global MarTech stack and automate what can be automated.
What you’ll do
- Lead our MarTech squad strategically and tactically addressing our global online marketing teams’ needs and build our global MarTech stack
- Identify opportunities to automate repetitive tasks and decisions
- Support your cross-functional squad and work with them to deliver value fast
- Set quarterly squad OKRs, define your roadmap, and run experiments
- Seek data insights to measure success and deliver high impact product increments
- Communicate and collaborate closely with stakeholders in country and product teams
You'll be great for this position if
- You have 5+ years of experience in product management in leading international tech companies.
- You have deep domain knowledge and experience in Marketing Technology, Performance Marketing, or CRM.
- You have a solid understanding of the majority of the following digital marketing areas: search engine optimization, customer segmentation, paid search, social media, paid media, email marketing, lead generation, database management, and web optimization
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to balance qualitative and quantitative insights to make the right business decisions.
- You have a solid background in working with cross-functional and remote teams.
- You’re inspiring, a visionary, and a great communicator.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties, and sports.
- You’ll receive a budget for external training and attending conferences.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes subsidized Urban Sports Club membership, and other great benefits.
- We offer visa and relocation support for you, your family, and even your pets.
- You’ll be based in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a team-first attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.