About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
Our Product Manager and Senior Product Manager roles are exciting opportunities to make a real impact on Urban Sports Club’s rapidly growing member base across Europe. We’re looking for passionate people who have proven experiences in working in product management and show a strong appetite for learning and continuous improvement. You will be able to further develop our product in key areas with limited time and resources to appeal in a growing and ever more demanding and competitive market. The role is based at our headquarters in Berlin.
How you apply your skills
- Work with the Marketing department to maximize value from marketing spend. Build an experience that encourages people to convert to USC members.
- Manage conversion tracking and A/B testing.
- Manage integration of new marketing channels. Prioritize based on return of investment new marketing channels.
- Being responsible for member conversion and member acquisition KPIs.
- Work directly with Urban Sports Club software engineers and UX designers to design and develop features whose business impact can be clearly measured
- Own product KPIs and roadmaps
- Be responsible for features and products from inception to end of life
- Be data-driven and work in an agile environment constantly testing new ideas and innovations to maximize value for our members and partners
- Work within and improve our processes to help our developers work as effectively as possible
What you need to succeed
- 4 or more years’ as a product manager working across the complete product life cycle
- Experience of user interviews, surveying and testing high definition mockups on users
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritize ideas for the most impact
- Proven track record of excellent collaboration with software developers
- Excellent communication skills in English for a range of audiences from end users to senior managers and company co-founders. Knowledge of German, French and Spanish is a plus
- Experience of CRM, optimizing conversion funnels, programmatic advertising, A/B testing, UX, user testing, affiliate marketing.
What's In It for You?
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership