About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
We are looking for a dynamic and data-driven Senior Product Manager to join our Product team in Berlin. As Senior Product Manager you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on Urban Sports Club’s rapidly-growing member base across Europe. You will be able to further develop our product in key areas with limited time to appeal to a growing and ever-more demanding and competitive market. In this role, your passion, product management experience, and appetite for learning and continuous improvement will be key to your success. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
How you apply your skills
- Work with the Marketing department to maximize value from marketing spend Build an experience that encourages people to become USC members
- Manage conversion tracking and A/B testing
- Manage integration of new marketing channels and prioritize based on ROI
- Own product KPIs including those relating to member conversion and acquisition
- Work directly with our Software Engineers and UX Designers to design and develop features whose business impact can be clearly measured
- Develop and oversee product roadmaps
- Be responsible for features and products from inception to end of life
- Foster a data-driven and agile work environment, constantly testing new ideas and innovations and measuring their impact to maximize value for our members and partners
- Optimize our processes to help our developers work as effectively as possible
What you need to succeed
- 4+ years’ as a Product Manager working across the complete product life cycle
- Deep understanding of Product Management topics including CRM, optimizing conversion funnels, programmatic advertising, A/B testing, UX, user testing, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Proficient in user interviews, surveying, and testing high-definition mockups on users
- The ability to prioritize ideas to maximize impact
- Proven track record of excellent collaboration with software developers
- Excellent communication skills in English for a range of audiences from end-users to senior managers and company co-founders (Knowledge of German, French and Spanish is a plus!)
What's In It for You?