We are Verimi - The identity platform for Europe.
We develop solutions for digital identity management. We are a joint venture of many international shareholders, including Allianz, Axel Springer, Bundesdruckerei, Daimler, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Giesecke & Devrient, Lufthansa, Samsung and Volkswagen. At our headquarters in Berlin-Kreuzberg we work with approximately 70 highly motivated employees. We want to offer a digitalized world without hurdles for users – where they can store their data once at Verimi and then use it again and again to log in and identify themselves online with just one click. Our focus is on the user: that's why only the user decides when to share data with companies.
We are looking for team players to support us and who are passionate about making the Internet more convenient, secure and fair.
- Be the voice of our customers: Connect with them on a regular basis.
- Be the voice of the product: Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Be the voice of our partners and shareholders: Together with our partners discover new business opportunities and strategies within the digital identity management space.
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Define and communicate product strategy and roadmap.
- Define, prioritize, execute and measure features and experiments.
- Work with our engineering and design to hone and iterate on your ideas.
- Work with our teams, including Marketing, Sales and Legal
- Move quickly: We strive for design perfection would love to iterate.
- Embody the startup mindset: Driven, bias towards action, move fast, make things happen.
- 4+ years of experience in product management with major results under your belt.
- Experience working with go-to-market teams, and an understanding of how Sales & Marketing is a plus.
- A balance between strategic thinking and attention to detail.
- Experience in building business cases in yet undiscovered fields of business.
- Passion for design and user experience: Your wireframes can convey a product vision.
- Solid understanding of how to grow metrics and lots of practice running A/B tests.
- Solid technical understanding that earns you the respect of engineers.
- Someone who plays well with others: Enjoy sharing knowledge and ideas with others as much as learning from them.
- We have the unique opportunity to shape the future of digital identity management in Europe.
- We are a dynamic start-up company that is built on a solid foundation with 13 well-known shareholders.
- We live flat hierarchies and short communication channels in a highly motivated and diverse team.
- We offer every colleague contribute their own ideas and thus shape our growth together.
- We work in a modern and central office in Berlin-Kreuzberg. Free drinks and fruit are just as much a part of it as flexible working hours, working from home, and 30 days vacation.