We are looking for:
What will keep you challenged?
- Working as part of a close-knit, cross-functional team of Engineers, UX/ UI Designers, Management
- Formulating product strategies and identifying opportunities and solutions to create a technology roadmap
- Conversion of complex roadmaps into milestones and prioritization of Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Consistent delivery and rapid iteration alongside meticulous tracking via KPIs and relevant metrics
- Leading daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review meetings, team retrospectives and as well as participating energetically in organizational level retrospectives
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 4-5 years relevant experience in building technical and user-facing products in an agile manner, preferably at an e-commerce or SaaS company
- Strong expertise in utilizing qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decision
- The ability to write technical requirements, develop business models, and define support requirements and processes
- An affinity for analyzing of large datasets alongside a good understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- Outstanding communication skills and a natural ability to convert complex processes into universally understandable ideas
- You are adept at paying close attention to detail and are willing to explain to others
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications, and tools
- A self-starter mentality and an preference for executing projects on an operational level
- Excellent communications skills in English; German is a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.