We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies. You will join a Berlin-based software robotics company, which brings artificial intelligence to industrial robots. They work on combining neural learning and planning/reasoning in a seamless process to solve hard real-world problems in robotics and automation.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing the roadmap fulfilment and releasing of MIRAI. Defining, validating, and refining that roadmap to improve solutions for automation problems
- Scoping and defining product features based on customer needs; steer and manage the user experience for the products
- Defining the product position in the market by way of feedback and research
- Creating the product ecosystem, both in terms of qualification and enabling of robot platforms, components, and other solutions
- Collecting customer and user feedback and looping it into the organisation and into product features
- Supporting sales activities by driving the production of use cases, product specifications, brochures, and other collaterals
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Product Management background & experience in at least one of the following domains: mobile applications, (physical) technical products, or product enabling for end-users
- Solid technical knowledge for delivering sound feature definitions and the curiosity to get up to speed on new technologies
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic outlook, with a talent for grasping growth opportunities, new markets & revenue, and business model potentials
- Analytical thinking and highly structured problem-solving skills
- Passion and openness to collaborate with a diverse team of developers, engineers, and sales people
- Strong presentations & communication skills, written and spoken in both German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
Make a true impact in the robotics software industry
Well equipped and modern office with its very own robotics studio
Prime location in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team event
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.