About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
In the dynamic and fast paced role of Senior Product Manager you will be driving the product vision for NavVis IVION. You will work closely with the Head of Product, Web & Cloud, Solution Factory and CTO to determine strategic priorities and translate them into product enhancements.
You'll be part of the Product Management Web & Cloud team, where you will be collaborating with experienced engineers, designers, our customer facing teams, as well as our customer, to drive the development of NavVis IVION. People that are part of this team have shaped the future of 3D visualization technologies and brought state of the art cloud based software to customers around the globe. Our passion for our technology along with our international and family-like environment allows us to bridge the gap between the physical and digital world.
You will work on:
- Driving the product vision for NavVis IVION to meet our customers' needs
- Gathering information about our customer's pain points and translating them into product requirements
- Closely collaborating with our IVION developers and UX team members
- Bringing all stakeholder voices to the table, aligning key decisions, and motivating the team to deliver
- Driving product-focused decisions aligned with our product strategy in close cooperation with our CTO, Head of Product, and Solution Factory
- Problem-solving around how to measure one of our core products progresses towards NavVis' strategic goals and translate this data to action to drive a "data-first" culture
- Mentoring other Product Managers in product management best practices
- A can-do attitude and love collaborating with colleagues from all departments
- A university degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Media Informatics or Business & Technology Management
- At least 5 years experience in a software product management role or deeply relevant product management experience in long-term internships in a technology company - preferably SaaS
- Experience with Agile development processes, writing user stories and defining requirements
- A solid understanding of web based software development processes from prototyping to release
- A structured, yet flexible working style
- Fantastic problem-solving, communication and project management skills
- A big picture view with the ability to go deep into details
- Fluent English, German is a plus
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Knowledge of the laser scanning, surveying, or BIM industry, giving you a good understanding of our customer's needs.
- Experience with product pricing