About the opportunity
As Senior Product Manager - Growth Funnel at N26, you will be responsible for a broad range of features related to our KYC experience. You will have the unique opportunity to redefine the world of KYC - provide a seamless user experience, mitigate risks of financial crime and money laundering, and continuously innovate the domain. You will shape the global product strategy for customer verification at the bank the world loves to use. You will take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance our core product around one of our core product fields. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team.
In this role, you will:
- You are responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific product category
- You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional product team
- You are responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- You manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- You interface with business development, operations and customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of a product
- You analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
What you need to be successful:
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You have 3+ years of working experience in the product area of a startup
- Experience in start-ups, with Agile methodology as well as UX are a plus but not a requirement
- You are a strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Solving complicated problems and understanding end-customer needs are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
- Previous experience in customer verification, financial crime mitigation and compliance is a big plus.
- Previous experience integrating with 3rd parties on a global scale is also a plus.
- You are a self started with a strong bias for action who can work in a dynamically changing environment while managing conflicting priorities
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Health & Life insurance, Personal development budget, Spanish/German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- Vacation days (role location dependent):
- Barcelona: 24 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
- Berlin: 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do. N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.