Senior Product Manager - FCP
About the opportunity
As a Senior Product Manager of Financial Crime Prevention, you will have the unique opportunity to help create and drive the growth of FCP products. This role will see you lead a cross functional team of product owners, engineers and data scientists who develop and maintain the core compliance systems, as well as partnering with various divisions in the bank to offer advice and support on a large portfolio of new and existing product and market launches.
In this role, you will:
- Play a key role in strategic discussions and product designs in the FCP product area
- Be responsible for quality and speed of execution of the product roadmaps.
- Work with stakeholders to support new product launches and expansion plans.
What you need to be successful:
- 5yrs + Product experience gained in either a banking, payments or FinTech environment.
- Experience of working with Real-Time Transaction Monitoring tools – this is a must.
- A strong understanding of AML, Fraud or Regulatory Compliance products.
- Proven experience in leading product teams.
- Digitally native and have a high drive for meeting customer needs.
- A high level of integrity and work ethic with an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Start-up Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- Relocation and Visa’s assistance for those who need it
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.