We are looking for an incredible Senior Product Manager to join our fast-growing HQ in Berlin.
audibene / hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever and a profitable global HealthTech with origins in Europe. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided.
Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
You will be connecting our customers, consultants and partners. You will leverage technology to aggregate and streamline all aspects of guiding our customers through their journey with audibene. We need an inspiring product person to continually iterate and ship diverse products (backend to mobile) that drive innovation.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- End-to-end ownership of B2C products from vision to implementation
- Design, build and implement cutting edge products (backend to mobile) to drive growth
- Shape our mobile ecosystem and manage complex interdependencies between different tech teams
- Level up our product approach and instil the craft of product management
- Work with industry leading cross-functional engineering teams
- Evangelise the product vision and story, ensuring organisational engagement
- Have deep expertise for creating cutting edge B2C products at scale
- Be relentlessly customer-centric with a passion for understanding user behaviour
- Use research and evangelise user-centric design to create products that deliver measurable value
- Be deeply analytical… turn data into insight and insight into action
- Be commercially minded, always focused on value and the ability to link user benefit to ROI
- Bring a ‘test & learn’ mentality to everything you to do
- Be obsessed with learning; you always reflect on what can be improved and how
- Thrive on ambiguity… you know the value in failing fast
- Mentor, inspire and engage… you are an astute decision-maker and communicator
- Fluent English is essential, German is a big plus
- Change lives… see the real world impact of what you do !!
- A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Join an international, hyper growth company... constantly solve new challenges
- €2k annual educational budget… learn new skills in areas that excite you
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours... work from home when you want!
- We love to spend time together on regular company sponsored team events, parties and annual trips!
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career.
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and growth company, apply now... a new challenge awaits you!