About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
About the roleAs a Senior Product Manager (f/m) you work closely with the founders, Head of Product and the rest of the product team to reach the company’s vision. You are taking care of many elements of our product from concept to post-launch performance. As a Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for bring our members, partners and corporate clients a well-rounded and fulfilling experience. The position is located in Berlin.
- Together with our product team - define, develop, and execute a clear product strategy in accordance with our overall company vision
- Maintain and prioritise the backlog in accordance with that product strategy
- Collect and qualify needs and requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible for the delivery of high quality products from conception to delivery, closely collaborating with our product designers and developers
- Establish and check success indicating KPI’s to identify problems and recognise measures to continuously improve the product
- Work with data to generate valuable insights that help shape product development decisions
- Iterate on product development by constantly analysing user behaviour through A/B tests, experiments and tracking analytics
- Understand the competitive landscape - be an expert on our members, partners and corporate clients, trends within the industry, as well as our competition and how they are positioned
- You have at least 2 years of product management experience in a scrum/agile environment
- You have a strong awareness of current mobile & web technologies, trends, products, tools and design standards
- You have a strong awareness of current trends in the fitness and sports industry
- You can identify, implement and measure relevant product KPI’s
- You can make data informed decisions, with a strong ability to understand and analyse data to help foster product development
- You have successfully managed internal and external stakeholders to add value to the company and product strategy
- You are excited by the ongoing change within the fitness and sports industry and want to be apart of it
- You enthusiastically encourage and take care of our shared core values and deeply care about the vision and success of Urban Sports Club
- English is a must, both speaking and writing, German is a plus
What you can expect from us
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership