About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
Urban Sports Club not only provides memberships directly to end-users, but also for businesses to integrate with their employee benefits packages. Corporate health is fast-growing and a very exciting market with a lot of innovation and competition. Based at our headquarters in Berlin, we’re hiring for a Senior Product Manager who will partner closely with our Corporate Sales and Account Management teams to drive corporate member acquisition and retention across Europe.
This role is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on USC’s rapidly growing member base. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in Product Management with pronounced passion and a strong appetite for continuous learning and refinement. You will be taking on the challenge of how to further develop our product in key areas where time and resources are finite. How can we continue to thrive against competition in a growing and ever more demanding market? These are some of the obstacles you will be helping us tackle head-on. Are you up for the challenge?
How you apply your skills
- Align with the Corporate Sales team to enhance our product so it appeals to different types of companies and in turn wins more corporate contracts.
- Partner with the Account Management team to drive initiatives which encourage employees to enroll as members through our corporate clients.
- Conduct ongoing research to develop a comprehensive knowledge of the corporate benefits and corporate health landscape.
- Leverage this knowledge to advise and drive the team when exploring new opportunities.
- Guide development to keep our offerings easy to understand in a complex corporate tax and regulatory environment.
- Manage conversion tracking and A/B testing.
- Be a pioneer for achieving member conversion and member acquisition KPIs.
- Work end-to-end with our Software Engineers and UX Designers to build products and features that have a measurable impact on the business.
- Take ownership of product KPIs and roadmaps.
- Be proactive in communicating updates on timelines and deliverables, helping to mitigate potential issues before they arise.
- Be data-driven and work in an agile environment constantly testing new ideas and innovations to maximize value for our members and partners.
- Work within and streamline our processes to help our Engineers deliver as efficiently as possible.
What you need to succeed
- 3 or more years’ in Product Management working across the complete product life cycle
- Experience with user interviews, surveying and testing high definition mockups on users
- A demonstrated ability in prioritizing ideas based on level of impact
- Strong proficiency in a variety of Product Management topics including: CRM, optimization of conversion funnels, A/B testing, UX, user testing, etc.
- Comfort and confidence when collaborating with Software Developers
- Working knowledge of corporate benefits, tax laws and B2B is a plus
- Fluency in both English and German languages
What's In It for You?
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- Diverse team members representing over 15 different nationalities
- A lively startup-typical atmosphere balanced by a laid back office culture - You have freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- Leadership teams who are dedicated to your ongoing growth and development
- An autonomous work environment that yields a great deal of self-responsibility and creative freedom across all levels of the business
- Competitive salary and benefits package with a generous amount of PTO
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more!
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership