We are hiring a SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER for SumUp Bank.
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by helping them succeed with honesty and partnership. Because for us, being a global FinTech company means respecting each country's cultural diversity from the very first step of the hiring process forward.
And we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid.
On top of card acceptance, SumUp just raised near BRL 1.5 billion in our latest investment round. We are now centered on creating new and comprehensive financial services from scratch, focused on changing the lives of more than 40 million low income, unbanked Brazilians.
To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that you could be part of.
What you´ll do
As Senior Product Designer you will be joining one of our cross-functional teams and collaborate closely to create simple, but yet beautiful solutions that cater to our customers' real-life problems. You will become an expert in your specific domain, turning new features for our mobile and web applications from concept into reality. Your empathic thought process and research skills will help you understand the users' problems and make sure we're delivering the right products and features. You will help us to build out our new banking products and financial services from scratch!
- You have 6+ years of experience as a UX & UI Designer, with deep expertise in one and strong skills in the other;
- You know the common design tools and services (we mainly use Figma);
- Your design process follows a human-centered approach and you apply both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to validate your solutions;
- You execute across all phases of design work: participate in research, define conceptual foundation for design solutions, execute excellent UX flows, apply visual design systems, prototype using a variety of tools and methods, create production ready designs, participate or conduct usability testing and support multi-disciplinary teams during implementation;
- You work independently on complex set of features, collaborate with product management and engineering to arrive at optimal solutions, and coordinate across teams to create a holistic merchant experience;
- You proactively engage with your design chapter and peers to get feedback and optimize the end-2-end customer journey;
- You have designed and shipped complex web and mobile applications across the entire product development cycle;
- You contribute best-of-class design components and UX patterns to the global design system and commit to upholding the highest standards and a shared vision;
- Your excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills will help you communicate the value of design and design rational across the whole company.
- You have advanced Portuguese. Any other language is a plus.
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description;
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues;
- Transport voucher or parking space;
- Meal voucher;
- Optional dental assistance;
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, lunch & learn meetings and more!
_SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.