Über unsGetsafe denkt und entwickelt Versicherungen komplett neu. Dazu setzt das InsurTech Startup aus Heidelberg auf digitale Lösungen: Mit nur wenigen Klicks können die Kunden eine Versicherung bequem auf dem Smartphone abschließen. Unkompliziert, transparent, fair. Denn Getsafe versteht sich selbst als ein Technologieunternehmen, das im Versicherungsbereich aktiv ist - nicht umgekehrt. Gemeinsam mit namhaften Partnern wie der Munich Re und führenden Venture Capital Investoren bringt Getsafe das Konzept der Allsparten-Versicherung ins digitale Zeitalter und sorgt dafür, dass Kunden wieder mehr Zeit für das Wesentliche im Leben haben.
Wen suchen Wir:As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe, we’re always looking for ambitious employees with a pioneering spirit. Together, we are changing one of the largest industries in the world – the insurance industry.
Join the challenge: We grow together!
We develop individually but grow together. To achieve this, we demand a lot of ourselves. We always strive to create a fantastic and encouraging working atmosphere as well as a positive leadership culture and offer many career development opportunities. Our vision is to be one of the very best employers.
Deine Mission:You execute the product design of the next generation insurance in tight collaboration with a cross functional team. Partnering up with product managers, engineers, copywriters, and data scientists you create a world-class product experience. By performing usability studies, focus groups, and other customer research you deliver impactful and exceptional work while advocating for a customer-first culture.
Das bist Du:
- You have designed excellent digital products and experiences for 4+ years demonstrating strong design skills for end-to-end user experiences
- You have the ability to identify user problems and solve them creatively
- You are a business brain with a strong understanding of product management needs
- You own a collaborative style to work with stakeholders across different disciplines
- You have the ability to think holistically about product UX as well as brand graphics
- You come with a motivated, self-starter attitude with the drive to not only conserve but improve the status quo
- You stand for relentlessly high quality standards and are enthusiastic about details
- Your storytelling in English is at a fluent level and excellent communication is in your nature
Darauf kannst Du dich freuen:
- You work in an adept team with great skills when it comes to software development and architecture
- Your individual mentor coaches you during your onboarding and supports you with your further development
- We have flexible working hours including some days remote option
- A positive, focused, appreciative, and goal-oriented atmosphere. Getsafe is shaped by each and every one of us. We are a close-knit team and host after work events and foosball tournaments. Our working environment is our heart and soul
- A competitive remuneration package with trust-based working hours as well as sustainable career and development opportunities. We invest in your growth
- Various benefits, such as a welcome gift, an insurance voucher, an "Employees Recruit Employees" premium payment, Rocket Internet discounts and much more
- Support for relocation, work permits, and other administrative procedures as well as free German classes, if needed
- Modern and spacious rooms kitted out with the best equipment offer you all the possibilities to work freely. We have adjustable tables, comfortable couches, community areas and even a roof terrace – what do you feel like doing today?
- Do you live further away? No problem: You will receive a job ticket from Rhein-Neckar-Verkehr GmbH. Our office is located near Heidelberg city centre and the railway station, with excellent transport connections!
- Free drinks, snacks, muesli, yogurt and fresh fruit await you, including great conversations in the kitchen
Join Getsafe and grow with us!
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply online only, with an indication whether you are interested in a remote position or an onsite position.
Your contact person at Getsafe is: Jule Stellrecht