About the opportunity
We are seeking an organised and self-motived Data Analyst to work embedded in one of our cross-functional Product teams to help shape the development of one of the world's leading FinTech products.
In this role, you will:
- You will join our Global Product Data Analytics team, leveraging your experience to help mentor more junior analysts on analytics best practices and to provide broader context to the team’s work.
- You will work embedded in one of our cross-functional Product teams, providing analysis & strategic counsel to help shape the development of one of the world's leading FinTech products.
- Develop self-driven analyses on customer behavior and product usage which drive growth and inform product improvements.
- Work collaboratively with Product teams to set and track OKRs which are measurable and aligned with key business objectives
- Kick start initiatives to improve the team's effectiveness through introducing innovative technology and improving existing ways of working.
- You will help to maintain and improve our core data microservices, driving productivity and data availability across the company.
- You will work closely with data scientists and data engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines.
- You will help foster a data-driven mindset across the Product organization, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in similar analytics role(s), with at least 1 year working in digital product. People management experience is a plus.
- You have experience working with digital product teams and have a good understanding of funnel analytics, customer segmentation, user activity modelling, churn analytics and A/B testing.
- You are an expert in your field and understand what best practice Product Analytics looks like.
- Outstanding analytical skills. Deep understanding of SQL for analytics, proven experience with Python as a data analytics and scripting language.
- Proven experience with statistical methods, particularly as it relates to analysing experimental results.
- You are creative, organised, self-motivated and a strong communicator. You enjoy sitting close to the business and making an impact.
- Experience working with cloud based microservices and building data products is a plus.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.