We're on a mission to create the best services to help small businesses overcome the challenges they face every day. We want to provide them a secure, instant access to their funds as well as a transparent overview of their transactions. This is where we need your support.
We're looking for an experienced Product Analyst to provide our teams with the insights they need to drive our issuing product forward. Nestled within the broader Merchant Bank Tribe, the Card Core squad is responsible for building an issuing platform that manages card lifecycle, transaction authorizations and clearing, billing, etc...
What you'll do
- Work closely with the product manager and product designer to define and validate hypotheses and then guide design and UX based on it
- Challenge and improve the overall KPIs and metrics that help us to track the progress of your team
- Identify potential improvements in our solutions, conduct experiments to learn what works and deliver incremental of value to our merchants
- Provide insights in a consumer-friendly way and establish a data culture in your team that is about self-service analytics, measuring what matters and acting upon facts
- Provide requirements to the data engineers for the needed data sources based on product roadmap
You'll be great for this position if
- You have an analytical mindset
- You can structure your work on your own and come up with your own hypotheses
- You worked with Product teams before. Experience in the payments industry, B2B or self-service web area is a plus
- You're curious, adaptable, detail-oriented and like to think holistically.
- You have SQL skills (not essential) and experience in data visualization. Tableau experience is a plus
- You have experience with A/B testing.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other event tracking platforms is a plus.
- You're fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global company!
Why you should join SumUp
- You’ll play a key role in a “startup” that in turn is part of a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact irrespective of your job description.You'll have the space to drive your career and take ownership of projects.
- You’ll receive 25 days’ paid leave, plus one additional day for each year of employment.
- You’ll receive an individual learning budget and can take up to 10 days’ educational leave to expand your skill set.
- We offer additional health insurance, a subsidized Multisport card, free shuttle buses from Joliot-Curie metro station and other great benefits.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.