Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleJoin our international BI team and contribute to shaping the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. Embedded into our Product & Engineering organization, you will have a direct impact on improving our product by working directly with product teams, user researchers and leadership.
We are looking for the first Product Analyst to join our team with the mission of surfacing compelling insights that drive product changes. You’ll help create well-informed priorities and guide strategy by exploring patterns in data.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our product and our users
- Support teams with their research projects to develop and test hypotheses
- Foster a culture of measurement, metrics and experimentation within product development teams by establishing robust monitoring of our OKRs and KPIs and by providing powerful self-service tools
- Empower teams to track and analyze product usage and to measure the success of domain-specific product iterations on their own
- Identify and prepare relevant data and insights to support product management
- Collaborate with the BI team to utilize and extend our data platform, share best practices and connect the dots across data sets of different tools and departments
- Support the further improvement of our data structures and data quality
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years experience in a data analytics role, preferably in a SaaS environment, working closely with product teams
- Sound understanding of product metrics
- University degree preferably in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Applied Math, Econ, Statistics, Eng, CS) and experience in applied statistics
- Strong SQL skills and experience with BI/Visualization tools like Tableau and Looker
- Experience in tracking product usage with tools like Pendo and in enabling teams to do it on their own
- A proven track record of initiating analyses and delivering actionable insights out of that with minimal supervision
- An analytical mindset, with the intellectual curiosity to search for context and insights behind the numbers paired with a strong business and product acumen
- Articulate and good communication skills, able to convey data observations in layperson terms and context
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Find your best way to work with PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Saving for tomorrow: Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme or to invest into a disability insurance
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €22.58 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility