Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleMeet our awesome Go To Market Team: Together we actively contribute to Personio’s growth by supporting the business on converting prospects to customers. As Personio experts we follow a solution oriented sales approach, guide our prospects and actively drive the decision - all with a high focus on our product ́s values. We challenge and encourage each other with the aim to enable SMEs to unlock their full HR potential. In our team we offer a place for a career and growth on a personal level. If you are ready to build the category leader for HR software for SMEs in Europe with us and develop further, we are excited for you to join us!
Personio is looking for an experienced, data-driven pricing and packaging analyst to define our overall pricing and packaging strategy across all SKUs. As the first Packaging and Pricing Analyst, you will report to the Head of Value Engineering and Pricing + packaging. You will be primarily responsible for driving revenue growth by optimizing Personio’s pricing and packaging strategies for different market segments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- As the first person on this team, you are able to understand the near and long term requirements from the business, and from there create structured processes to support these. You understand what needs to be scaled and what needs to be customized
- Optimize solution packaging and pricing strategy by analyzing sales, competitive and product usage information to drive changes in pricing, discounting guidance and feature bundling/unbundling
- Leverage value-based pricing methods, margins, payment terms, competitive analysis, financial modeling, and primary/secondary market research to formulate pricing and packaging strategy for new product offerings
- Analyze results from qualitative (interviews/focus groups) and quantitative (surveys) studies to drive customer segmentation, determine willingness to pay and create financial projections/models
- Analyze sales trends and drivers of win/loss rates, sales team performance, churn/renewal rates and incentives/promotions effectiveness to improve sales effectiveness and increase revenue through optimized pricing/bundling
- Work with executive team, sales operations, sales and marketing to design targeted campaigns, discounts and payment terms to hit sales targets
- Work closed with product team and our customer operations team to price new solutions into the marketplace
- Analyze market dynamics and understand different pricing strategies in different markets based on maturity, competition, economic factors etc.
What you need to succeed
- You are someone with proven expertise in business development, financial analysis, revenue modeling, product packaging, and pricing strategy
- You think strategically and are highly structured in delivery, able to manage multiple stakeholders, inputs, and work streams.
- You can synthesize different data sources, design cohesive strategies and sell your ideas to the business
- You are an excellent communicator, influencer and problem solver
- You’re highly organized and able to manage as well as measure the impact of your work.
- You have a strong sense of accountability and can think creatively when it comes to matching sales needs with creative solutions
- You enjoy working with stakeholders across the business (marketing, finance, product, sales operations, etc.) on multiple projects and programs.
- Your responsibilities may cross over into other areas of product marketing at need so you enjoy changing gears, building relationships and working cross-functionally
- You have experience with CRM solutions and supporting a global B2B sales team.
- You speak business English, German or Spanish would be a plus.
- You’re available for occasional business travel.
- You get to work with a fast-growing international team of people committed to shared success and customer value
- You will enjoy a high degree of autonomy in where, when and how you work - at Personio it’s results that matter!
- It’s fun to work at Personio. We have lots of high energy team and company events, our office is really cool, and we serve amazing coffee
- Personio is committed to each employee’s professional development and following sustainable business practices
- This is an opportunity to join a successful scale up organization and play a key role in our success as we grow in the European market
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.