About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsFor our office in Berlin we are looking for a Senior Backend Developer (m/f). You will support our team in developing and extending our Data Processing pipeline which processes over five billion products per day. In doing so you will be supported by a scalable server infrastructure and a team of highly talented developers. Most importantly you will have room for your individual solution processes.
- Develop scalable software components for the processing pipeline
- Integrate and work with 3rd party APIs
- Make decisions on technology and put them into production
- Design architectures for HTTP APIs and Services
- Write unit and functional tests to ensure the quality of our software
- Work together with our engineering team to build and keep state-of-the-art backend infrastructure
What you bring to the team
- Minimum five years’ work experience in PHP
- Very good knowledge of common PHP frameworks like Slim, Silex, Symfony
- Thorough knowledge of TDD and SOLID design principles
- Experience with Linux and PHP on the command line (CLI)
- Experience in architecture and building of HTTP APIs and Webservices
- Extended knowledge in MySQL
- Extended knowledge in one of the following state-of-the-art databases like Elastic Search, MongoDB, Couchbase is a plus
- You are self-driven, structured and take responsibility
- Daily use of Git
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
What we offer you
Sounds like the right job for you? We're looking forward to receive your online application including your CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example as Team Lead
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact