About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsYou will support our team in developing and extending our Data Processing pipeline which processes over five billion products per day. In doing so you will be supported by a scalable server infrastructure and a team of highly talented developers. Most importantly you will have room for your individual solution processes.
In your first 3 months:
- Build an understanding of our product, backend infrastructure, and processing pipeline
- Work on backend components with the help of your mentor
- Use your fresh perspective to share your ideas for improving our backend components
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Independently develop scalable software components for the processing pipeline
- Write unit and functional tests to ensure the quality of our software
- Design architectures for HTTP APIs and Services
- Make decisions on technology and put them into production
- Share knowledge with your team and become a mentor for new team members
What you bring to the team
- 5+ years of work experience in PHP
- Very good knowledge of common PHP frameworks like Slim, Silex, Symfony
- Thorough knowledge of TDD and SOLID design principles
- Experience with Linux and PHP on the command line (CLI)
- Experience in architecture and building of HTTP APIs and Webservices
- Extended knowledge in MySQL
- Extended knowledge in Elastic Search, MongoDB, or Couchbase is a plus
- Self-driven, structured and responsible
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example as Team Lead
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).
Curious about our culture at Productsup? Take a look at our Kununu (4.65/5) and Glassdoor (5/5) ratings!