We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams (65 employees, 12 teams) in our beautiful office next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIESOn our mission to make the world a happier & healthier place, you will help us put our vision into action. As our new (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager - Search (m/f/x) you will play a significant role in further developing our Paid Search Performance Marketing Approaches and take ownership for all Paid Search Activities of both our brands fitvia & bellavia worldwide.
Drive performance & results: Set up, manage, track and improve all campaigns across our search media channels, mainly Google - prospecting and retargeting. To achieve a magnificent ROI - Index with a high ownership of all campaign activities is you daily motivation
Own the channels: Take control & advantage of all possibilities such as SEA and Display Marketing
Drive collaboration: Enhance our Search Performance Strategy by a strong liaison with our Social Teams
Be driven by numbers: Monitor and analyze KPIs such as CPC, CPM, CPA and further in order to convert analytical insights into optimization approaches
Stay on top of industry trends: Evaluate latest performance marketing advancements as well as relevant channels and tools which match the approach of our unique branding
- You consider yourself as a Paid Search Channel Specialist with at least 3-5 years relevant working experience (Search, Shopping, Display, Dynamic Retargeting)
- You have a deep understanding of all related tools, especially Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- You have an analytical mindset and a deep understanding of KPIs depending on the campaign objective
- You are solution-oriented, have an independent way of working and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced international environment
- As a strong communicator you are fluent in English; German or another European language is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day - Boredom doesn't get a look in here!
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- The whole variety of our products to pick up from our kitchen shelves