Hospitality Digital (HD) was established in 2015 as a wholly owned subsidiary of METRO AG to develop digital solutions that contribute to the success of HoReCa (hotels, restaurants, and caterers). The easy-to-use tools are designed for the demanding day-to-day of gastronomy business owners to save time and money. Under the DISH brand, HD provides competitive solutions for some of the most pressing challenges of the industry: online food ordering without any additional commission fee, ability to take reservations 24/7, menu profitability calculation, online presence management in internet and across 20+ social media networks among others. More than 200.000 restaurateurs across 16 countries already use digital solutions of Hospitality Digital to improve their business performance.
For more information, please visit www.hd.digital and www.dish.co
About this position:
The eCommerce Marketing team at HD owns all drive to site performance activities to extend our european wide customer acquisition strategy.
Join us on our mission to digitalize the hospitality industry.
As a (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the performance marketing activities of HD and the campaign strategy over all PPC channels
- You will take responsibility for our European customer acquisition strategy within the PPC Channel
- You will be responsible for the creative conceptualization of advertising materials as well as planning and implementing campaigns
- You will plan, monitor and optimise performance on all KPIs along the acquisition funnel
- You will shape data-driven campaign management through competitive analyses, reporting, presentations and statistics
- You will further develop our customer acquisition approach within the Channel and continuously look for new possibilities in and outside of the Channel to improve the business
- You have at least 4 years of experience in developing & executing a performance marketing strategy
- You have a proven track record in conversion optimisation
- You speak English and German fluently; other languages are a plus
- You have strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- You can easily adopt a methodical approach while analysing statistics and should be able to glean insights to make campaign recommendations
- You are able to understand and monitor web analytics dashboards as well as reporting tools
- You can maintain and monitor reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, and channel metrics
Job with meaning: directly contribute to the digitalization of the hospitality industry
FlexWork: we work flexible trust-based working hours (based on the current situation 100% remotely, however in future 2-3 days from the office)
Diversity: Be part of an international company with members of over 19 different cultures
Agile work: feel free to contribute all of your ideas
Flat hierarchies: we are all on a first-name basis
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as 30 days vacation per year and an unlimited contract