Sr. Online Marketing Analyst
You will be part of our Sales team, responsible for our Sales Reps acquisition channels. You’ll play a leading role in increasing our Reps base, acquiring not only new Reps to SumUp, but qualified Reps with potential to have outstanding performance. We believe this channel has a high potential to drive growth to the company as a whole. Reps are truly our everyday heroes, who are responsible to go from door-to-door selling our card readers to merchants who many times still run their business through cash payment only.
As our Sr. Performance Marketing Analyst (Online Media), you will:
- Be responsible to manage our online sales acquisition campaigns (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Afiliados), from allocating budget and monitoring optimization to rolling out improvements and conducting experiments;
- Manage our landing pages;
- Support the creation and automation of reports covering all detailed performance metrics, such as CTR, CPM, ROI, payback and conversion rates;
- Interact daily with performance marketing platforms to conduct experiments, find better solutions and implement improvements;
- Add value by analyzing data from marketing tools, generating insightful conclusions and sharing it with the whole team;
- Engage multiple stakeholders to leverage the results, ranging from internal teams to external stakeholders from the marketing tools.
You will be a great fit for this position if you are:
- 3+ years of experience in Online Marketing, mainly planning and running Google and Facebook campaigns
- Highly motivated, proactive, team player, hands-on, focused and striving to learn and improve your skills
- Fluent in Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global team :)
- Strong in analytical skills and feel comfortable with a vast amount of data
- Passionate about numbers and are comfortable using Excel - data cleaning and handling, pivots and analysis are part of our team’s daily routine
- Experience with Inbound Marketing is a plus;
Why you should work at SumUp:
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
SulAmérica health insurance plan (co-participation), Caju benefit (multiple possibilities: meals, culture, health), Partnership for mental health activities with Zenklub, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance and more.
- You’ll be based in the heart of São Paulo, one of LATAM’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
Due to the pandemic and related restrictions we've been working from home. Any update will be shared throughout the selection process.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.