At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
The People Partner is a key position at infarm. As custodians of the employee experience we facilitate the growth of one of the world's most exciting start-ups and a true disruptor. As a people business partner you will be a strong driver in aligning business objectives with our people projects and processes. You are passionate about people and identifying the right priorities to promote a positive work culture within infarm.
This is a senior role with responsibility for the FaaS (Farming As A Service) division in Europe, a rapidly scaling business unit with a mixture of managers and farm staff distributed across multiple European locations.
- Act as a people champion and change agent, being a reliable point of contact and advisor for employees and managers during a phase of rapid company growth
- Work directly with the EU People (HR) Partner Director and EU FaaS Management to structure and execute scaling of the business as well as the ongoing development and growth of existing teams
- Partner closely with colleagues in Talent Attraction to establish needs and facilitate volume hiring across multiple country locations (often simultaneously)
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to your client group
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors
- Lead employee engagement and be a culture keeper
- Proven experience working as a People (HR) Business Partner in an international business covering at least three different countries in Europe
- Specific experience in scaling operations businesses such as Retail, Warehouse, Manufacturing or Hospitality where you have specifically supported large scale expansion and rapid growth
- Experience in delivering people initiatives in fast scaling business units or in a start-up business, able to provide at least two examples of owning and delivering a project or initiative in any of these topics: Employee Experience, Compensation, Performance Management, OD, or Leadership
- Proven experience in adapting to change and helping organisations through periods of growth related change
- Flexible approach and growth mindset
- Self-reliant and collaborative way of working, high level of independency
- Fully business fluent in both English and German
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday beers!