About the opportunity
We are seeking a driven and ambitious Senior Data Analyst to join our growing Data Analytics team. Our team mission is to ensure that everyone at N26 has access to the data and insights they need to make quick and smart decisions every day.
In this role:
- You will take responsibility for our growing Operations Data Analytics team, currently consisting of three team members.
- The stakeholders for your team will be operations and bank managers. You’ll consult and collaborate with them in order to help them make decisions. Examples include making the performance of our Customer Service department visible, understanding how customers interact with our agents, analyse back office processes and investigate fraud patterns.
- Analyse and improve operational processes that happen in the Back Office of a modern bank.
- Build and own data products that enable and improve these processes.
- You will help the Data Analytics team move forward with regards to innovation by taking ownership of analytical tasks in your area of responsibility.
- Kick start initiatives to improve your team's effectiveness through introducing innovative technology and improving existing ways of working.
- You will help maintain and improve our core data microservices, driving productivity and data availability across the company.
- You will work closely with data scientists and data engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines.
- You will help foster a data-driven mindset across the organisation, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in similar analytics role(s), including 1+ years People management experience.
- You have a solid understanding of analytical concepts such as forecasting, process optimization and data visualisation.
- Outstanding analytical skills. Deep understanding of SQL for analytics, proven experience with Python as a data analytics and scripting language.
- Proven experience with statistical methods, particularly as it relates to analysing experimental results.
- You are creative, organised, self-motivated and a strong communicator. You enjoy sitting close to the business and making an impact.
- Experience working with cloud based microservices and building data products is a plus.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.