You are passionate about online business with a focus on all paid social activities? Close and personal interaction with your team is particularly important to you? Then you belong in our marketing team as our new performance genius!
- You are responsible for the KPI-based planning, implementation and optimisation of international performance campaigns in the area of Paid Social (Facebook & Instagram) and YouTube to achieve growth and ROI targets.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and analysing the performance of campaigns with a focus on prospecting and retargeting in order to derive optimisation measures.
- The continuous conception, implementation and evaluation of A/B and time series tests for advertising media, targeting landing pages and headlines as well as the derivation of recommendations for action are also part of your main tasks.
- You keep yourself up to date about innovations and technologies in the industry and test relevant tools and ad formats.
- You will accompany and support the conceptual creation and further development of advertising media with a focus on video advertising in cooperation with our creative team.
- You have already gained 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of data-driven online marketing and have a degree in (online) marketing, business administration, communication or media sciences.
- You work creatively and have an excellent feeling for language.
- You have a deep expertise in the optimisation of paid social channels (especially Facebook), as well as customer acquisition and retention.
- You are very confident in using Google Analytics, Excel and the Facebook Business Manager.
- With your empathy, your eye for detail and passion for creative (video) content, you can put yourself in the shoes of our clients to develop appropriate content concepts.
- You are organised and can drive various ongoing projects forward in a transparent and structured manner.
- You have a very good skills in German and English, both written and spoken. Dutch language skills are a big plus.
YOU ARE RIGHT WITH US, IF:
- you want to take over responsibility for your own areas of responsibility as quickly as possible
- You want to become part of a motivated, dynamic team
- you have the desire to develop yourself personally and professionally
WITH US YOU FIND:
- The opportunity to participate in the rapid international growth of YFood
- A collegial atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexible working hours and a secure employment relationship
- A competitive salary
- Regular team events
- Subsidized fitness offers
- A company pension scheme
- Healthy snacks, fruit and lots of YFood for free
- An office in the heart of Munich, directly at the Theresienwiese
Then take your chance and actively shape the success of YFood.
Please send us your complete application documents including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Antonia Egger - Junior HR Manager