Über unsDie Social Chain Group ist ein integriertes Social Media Unternehmen mit den Standorten Berlin, München, London, Manchester und New York. Wir bauen und entwickeln Social Media Brands wie kein anderer! Unser Geschäft baut auf den zwei Erlösströmen Social Media und Transaktionen auf – dafür brennt unser Herz. Über unsere eigenen 100 Social Media Communities erreichen wir über 80 Millionen Follower weltweit, produzieren spannende Kampagnen und vertreiben unsere eigenen Produkte.
Über unser TeamAbout us:
This is Social Chain GmbH: Social Chain’s in-house online marketing agency. With teams spanning CRM, to content, to channel management, Social Chain GmbH covers all forms of online marketing for our owned brands and products. With a portfolio of brands operating throughout Europe and beyond – Lumaland, URBANARA, MABYEN, Ravensberger and Beautyhacker, to name a few – and an international team of skilled marketers and creatives, we put brands at the forefront of what is possible. First. Fearless. Ever-changing.
Wir suchenWe are currently looking for Senior Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d) to join the Marketing team in our Berlin office.
Deine VerantwortlichkeitenYour responsibilities:
- Develop marketing strategies for different brands and define KPIs for success
- Continuous analysis, optimization and growth of all online marketing channels (SEM, SEO, Facebook, affiliates, retargeting & display)
- Help the different brands meet their targets in terms of revenue, ROAS, CPO etc.
- Regularly report the performance for each brand, identify points for improvement and suggest action plans
- Identify and develop new channels, plus cooperations with existing and potential partners
- Set up and optimize the tracking of site traffic on Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Set up and optimize campaigns on different channels (e.g. Google, Facebook) and optimize against KPIs
- Coordinate between different teams to plan and execute campaigns (graphics, content, site etc.)
Diese Qualifikationen und Erfahrungen bringst du mitYour qualifications:
- At least 3 years of hand-on experience in at least one channel - Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO, or Youtube
- Feels comfortable with Google Analytics
- Experience in E-commerce (e.g. Google shopping, product feeds, CRO)
- Experience in setting up tracking
- Enjoys working with Excel / Google Sheets
- Analytical, data-driven and performance oriented mindset
- A team player who enjoys developing solutions in groups
- High initiative and problem solving attitude
Fluent English, Good level of German is a plus
Was wir dir bietenWhat we offer:
- A challenging, responsible position in a rapidly growing agency
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, international environment
- Open channels of communication, transparent decision-making, quick decisions and results
- An open and creative workspace in Mitte
Du willst Teil von unserem Team werden?
Want to be part of us?
Then we look forward to receiving your application (max. 12 MB), along with your earliest possible starting date and expected salary, all via the job link.
Your contact person is Lisa.