Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll, and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London, and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 800+ employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
Join Personio as a Senior Office IT Administrator and take an active role in shaping our internal IT infrastructure to provide a productive workplace for more than 800 motivated and talented colleagues worldwide and growing. In this position, you will play a lead role in facilitating the robust operation and security of our internal networks and services for our offices located in Dublin & London.
In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Administration, implementation, and improvement of the office hardware, software, network, and firewalls
- Maintaining a variety of SaaS applications including but not limited to Slack, Google Workspace, Atlassian Suite, Office365, Onelogin, Zoom, and others
- Support the wider people team in onboarding & offboarding processes
- Assist with IT projects including identity and access management, device management, as well as the implementation of new systems or tools
- Manage relationships with vendors and 3rd party providers
- Oversee inventory, purchasing, and asset management
- Monitor and maintain our help desk service level agreements (SLAs) by resolving issues in a timely manner
- Proactive improvement of the state of automation, security, and processes in Office IT
- Develop and maintain IT documentation
- Regular travel required to support offices within the region
What you need to succeedYour Profile:
- 3+ years experience working as a Systems Administrator with *nix and MacOS-based systems
- 3+ years experience working in a heavily SaaS-based environment
- Experience working with ticket-based workflow management like Jira Service Desk
- Excellent English communication skills and customer service attitude
- Ability to identify gaps in the process and suggest improvements
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize the workload
- Self-motivated and eager to learn on your own
- You are eligible to work in the EU
- Willing to travel 20% of your time
- Good networking knowledge
- Ability to support and assist colleagues using AV systems, both onsite and remotely
- Experience with scripting languages
- Administrative knowledge using command-line tools
- Experience with compliance laws relating to GDPR & ISO27001
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares