Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleBeing a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?
Join Personio as a Senior Office IT Administrator and take an active role in shaping our internal IT infrastructure to provide a productive workplace for more than 800 motivated and talented colleagues worldwide and growing. In this position, you will play a lead role in facilitating the robust operation and security of our internal networks and services for our offices located in Dublin & London.
In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Administration, implementation, and improvement of the office hardware, software, network, and firewalls
- Maintaining a variety of SaaS applications including but not limited to Slack, Google Workspace, Atlassian Suite, Office365, Onelogin, Zoom, and others
- Support the wider people team in onboarding & offboarding processes
- Assist with IT projects including identity and access management, device management, as well as the implementation of new systems or tools
- Manage relationships with vendors and 3rd party providers
- Oversee inventory, purchasing, and asset management
- Monitor and maintain our help desk service level agreements (SLAs) by resolving issues in a timely manner
- Proactive improvement of the state of automation, security, and processes in Office IT
- Develop and maintain IT documentation
- Regular travel required to support offices within the region
What you need to succeedYour Profile:
- 3+ years experience working as a Systems Administrator with *nix and MacOS-based systems
- 3+ years experience working in a heavily SaaS-based environment
- Experience working with ticket-based workflow management like Jira Service Desk
- Excellent English communication skills and customer service attitude
- Ability to identify gaps in the process and suggest improvements
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize the workload
- Self-motivated and eager to learn on your own
- You are eligible to work in the EU
- Willing to travel 20% of your time
- Good networking knowledge
- Ability to support and assist colleagues using AV systems, both onsite and remotely
- Experience with scripting languages
- Administrative knowledge using command-line tools
- Experience with compliance laws relating to GDPR & ISO27001
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- Choose between two mobility options: Tax Saver Commuter Ticket and the Bike to Work Scheme and receive a subsidy of 43.50€/month from Personio
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Enjoy training with Gympass with a subsidy of 30€/month from Personio
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares