About usWhat we do?
Solvemate is a tech company from Berlin that is making customer support fast, painless, and cost-effective. Our platform lets companies train a virtual agent to integrate on their site or in their app.
Customers interact with it through a series of quick multiple choice questions. With Solvemate, requests are solved in just twelve seconds on average. Thanks to machine learning, the virtual agent also gets smarter over time: By understanding common requests, it anticipates the correct response.
Support request are dealt with automatically, around the clock, and at scale—resulting in faster response times, happier customers, and much lower costs.
Why work with us?
First and foremost: The people. You are spending a lot of time with your peers. You should deeply align with our culture deck and understand why it is important that we have made it that explicit. We are truly working in an atmosphere of transparency, candour and teamwork mixed with some curiosity - all committed to achieve our long-term big hairy audacious goal.
In addition to working with great colleagues: You can shape the future of a product that makes both the service better for consumers and jobs better for service agents. Be part of our growth story. We’re onto something and would like to take you on the journey.
For sure, we also offer competitive pay, flexible working hours, team lunches and team events, offsites, and all the other cool amenities that a young high-tech company has to serve.
IntroAs a Senior NLP Engineer at Solvemate, you will be working cross-functional on our ML initiatives, applying NLP methodologies to analyse chat conversations and to improve our context-aware conversational engine. Join us on our mission to enable meaningful conversations in customer service.
- Work cross-functionally on our distributed service architecture
- Evaluate, test and implement NLP features
- Have a positive impact on our engineering culture and encourage knowledge sharing
- Be communicative and open-minded (see our culture deck)
- Shape vision and roadmap of our product
Your qualificationsMinimum Qualifications
- You are a cultural fit: www.solvemate.com/culture
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field of NLP engineering
- Experience with NLP\ML\DL Python libraries and tools like NLTK, Spacy, Gensim, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience with word-embedding models including; word2vec, fastText, Glove, BERT, etc.
- Experience with python programming
- Experience with chatbots and conversational services
- Solid foundation in algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Experience working on large software development projects
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes
- Experience as a speaker at meetups or conferences
- Python, Typescript
- fastText, transformers, word2vec, NLTK,pandas
- flask, fastapi, React, Angular
- Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Helm Charts
- GCP, Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, Memorystore, Cloud CDN
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
- Grafana, Stackdriver, OpenCensus