Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
You will be a part of an autonomous, cross-functional team where you’ll apply your experience and skills delivering performant and critical app experience to our customers. We put an emphasis on best engineering practices: automated testing and continuous delivery, following iOS and Android UI guidelines, and writing clean code. But more than this, we value an open mind, experimental thinking, and fun.
All our tribes have cross-functional teams consisting of engineers, designers and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2022.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Spearheading the development of our first mobile version of Personio
- Collaborating with the Frontend Engineers to align on Design principles and CI
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Participating in cross-team engineering initiatives as an individual contributor
- Helping with the coaching and onboarding of junior members of the team
What you need to succeed
- Professional experience working on fast-scaling and complex web and mobile solutions
- Track record of developing, testing, publishing, and maintaining the full lifecycle of mobile applications built in React Native for iOS and Android
- Familiarity with native development tools, like Xcode, Android Studio, Gradle, and Android or iOS SDK; and automation tools (e.g. fast lane)
- Knowledge of and desire to constantly get better at all things React Native and build efficient mobile apps
- Driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value whatever it takes
- Team player. You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- You are business-fluent in English (Level C1/C2)
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
You can find more information and impressions here: Kununu or Glassdoor
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveler community.