You help build an internationally recognized brand that is strongly aligned with our values. Among other measures, you primarily use content and events as vehicles to position us as the top tech advisory company that we are. You produce content that is authentic and highly valuable for our target group.
- Build and operationalize a multi-channel marketing strategy supporting our business goals
- Ensure ongoing brand consistency internally and across all channels
- Manage the creation and publication of content (video, text, audio, live) that strengthens our positioning as industry experts & generates qualified leads
- Create (or support the creation) of a set of creatives/collateral (website, sales decks, etc)
- Strengthen brand awareness through target-oriented (paid) marketing campaigns
- Build automated lead generation funnels for our specific target groups
- Support personal brand building of key personnel as part of the Brand & Content Marketing strategy
- Build relationships with key members of the technology and financial press, social media and opinion leaders in our industry
- Ensure the regular appearance of our brand across different channels
You have a strong marketing background and a proven track record of at least 5 years in B2B marketing, ideally in a successful startup or a VC firm. You have built up an excellent foundation of knowledge through your training or studies in a relevant field. You want to use your skills to build an internationally recognized brand. Then Philipps & Byrne is the right place for you. In detail, we are looking for the following profile:
- Excellent knowledge of Brand & Content Marketing in a B2B context
- Strong Passion for (technical) Innovation, StartUps and the VC landscape
- Creativity and a sense for tone of voice
- Analytical performance-driven mindset
- Knowledge about marketing automation tools
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Comfortable juggling many projects at once and prioritizing appropriately – you enjoy wearing many hats
- Your English is excellent, both in written and spoken form. Speaking German is a plus
- We offer lots of autonomy and responsibility in a result-oriented work environment
- We offer a good salary of up to 66.000 € gross p.a. (40 hrs/week) depending on your qualification
- We are a remote-first company (we offer you a lot of flexibility in your working hours and location)
- We are a young company with an appreciative culture and opportunities to shape
- We have flat hierarchies and an open communication style
If that sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to your application with a CV.
We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
Please apply stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
With hundreds of DDs under our belt, several billions of guided funding and very high customer satisfaction, we are leaders in the Tech Due Diligence industry. Located in Berlin and Munich, we perform Tech DDs and health checks for top VCs, Private Equity, and startups worldwide. We are trusted Product and Technology advisors to founders and investors. We live and breathe technology and startups and are passionate about supporting growth from seed stage to exit. "Zero Bullshit" is our prime directive, actionable insights our specialty.