About usWe are FRIDAY. Our aim is to offer an insurance that actually benefits our customers’ lives. We are building the first entirely stress-free car insurance - without loads of paperwork, annoying bureaucracy and lengthy contract duration.
For us to disrupt the insurance industry, our team has gained years of experience as entrepreneurs, insurance experts and senior technologists. We are based in Berlin and benefit from the support and trust of the renowned Swiss Baloise Group.
Are you looking for a job? We would love to hear from you
- Growth: Drive user acquisition in France. You have a holistic view of all digital disciplines that drive our growth - from performance marketing to content distribution to customer relationship management.
- Partnerships: Identify and negotiate key partnerships
- Marketing Platform: Build multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive brand sentiment with the support of the central marketing team in Berlin.
- Creation: Design and execute the creation / adaptation of marketing assets to French audience
- Project Management: Work with and support central product teams to improve the product while ensuring alignment with other markets and HQ.
- Ownership: Monitor and assess performance of your seven-digit marketing budget.
Your ideal background and skillset
- You have graduated with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Communications/Marketing/Business or have similar qualifications
- You have 2+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (high growth startup, marketing agency)
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Expertise in B2C marketing, ideally for a hyper growth company
- Excellent attention to detail and pleasure working with data to support your decisions
- Outspoken: Written and oral communication is your passion; you have successful experiences with using Social Media and Native advertising
- Team player: you demonstrate leadership and have experience in helping people to improve their interpersonal and professional skills
- You are curious by nature; a motivated self-starter and you care about making an impact
- You have strong analytical skills, and you are KPI-driven.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest-rising InsurTech Startups in Europe.
- Culture of diversity and creativity with smart people who take pride in what they do.
- We offer you a competitive salary, flexible working hours, the possibility of remote work, a permanent work contract and a subsidized public transportation ticket.
- We maintain an open and friendly working atmosphere and offer you a modern workplace in Paris’ 8th arrondissement.