At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Working with us offers you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you'll be doing it as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. We are now looking for a Senior Marketing Executive who will work directly within one (or more) of the Product Vertical teams to own the market-fit strategy and corresponding marketing activation plans for the Product Vertical pipeline.
The successful candidate will be an innovative, creative thinker who can demonstrate proven thought leadership. They will demonstrate strong situational leadership with a s bias-for-action and a proactive and resilient approach, while their thinking and recommendations will be based on facts and data. Their strong verbal and written communication will compel others to listen and act, and their pride in their work, their team, and our company will act as a culture enhancer, fostering a healthy, constructive and collaborative environment.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position is responsible for a range of activities, including:
· Clearly articulating the brand proposition and commercial offerings of RG;
· Improving awareness of the RG brand within a B2B audience;
· Communicating the benefits of the RG platform and products to our customers;
· Developing and leading innovative communication approaches and tactics to accelerate growth;
· Working directly with Product and Sales teams on new products;
· Developing and leading marketing process improvement efforts that improve execution ability;
· Generating customer and market intelligence to understand market trends and customer needs.
Whilst doing so, you will:
· Manage all owned projects through to an on-time, high-quality completion;
· Establish, track, and report all relevant marketing KPIs, using them to optimize marketing activities;
· Manage marketing budgets and spend optimization;
· Initiate, lead and/or contribute to step-change marketing and/or business-wide initiatives;
· Have the opportunity to lead cross-functional teams on key business-critical projects;
· Continually bring fresh perspective and approaches that enable others to learn from and be inspired by you.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
· At least 5 years of marketing experience ideally in digital B2B environments;
· Clear track-record of driving sustainable innovation efforts that fueled topline growth;
· Clear track-record of leading excellent multi-media communication with strong focus on digital execution;
· Experience across both developed and developing marketing experience;
· Experience in strategic planning, project management, insight-mining, forecasting, social-listening, ROI measurement and KPI tracking.
· An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about our mission;
· Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements;
· Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms;
· Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events;
· An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte.
We’re changing science and catalysing discovery, every day. Get to know more about our mission and what ResearchGate members are achieving by checking out our blog at https://www.researchgate.net/blog.