Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
As Team Lead Marketing Automation, you will work as part of our Marketing Team while reporting to the Head of Web & Content Marketing. Your role will be to manage the marketing automation stack, creating scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, nurturing, and database management. You’ll be an expert in all things marketing automation for our Marketing Team, as well as the wider organization, enabling us to become true European champions.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
Core Target: Using marketing automation to convert more of our incoming prospects to (pre-) qualified opportunities.
- Define and execute strategy on how to convert prospects into sales opportunities and, ultimately, into customers.
- Increase digital engagement of prospects with Personio by nurturing them via email, chat, or similar.
- Optimize the handover of prospects to sales when they are ready to engage personally.
- Map out a buyer’s journey and execute campaigns in coordination with it.
- Hire and align the team and it’s processes for scale
- Developing our Marketing Automation stack (currently Hubspot and Intercom) according to our mid- and long-term needs while staying on top of best practices and trends, and additionally identifying and championing new opportunities, tools, and tactics.
- Owning the strategy and management of email campaigns, landing pages, forms, templates, list building, segmentation, and drip campaigns.
- Constantly monitoring and analyzing results and KPIs, adapting our strategy and campaigns based on your findings.
Owning Hubspot and our prospect data:
- Provide stable, scalable and GDPR-compliant processes (DOI, workflows,...).
- Develop, manage, and own our database strategy (including data hygiene, segmentation, database analysis, and reporting) to enable our Outbound Marketing and SDR team to run campaigns.
- Manage account, users, rights, and roles
What you need to succeed
- You have 7+ years of experience in managing and developing marketing automation processes with one of the industry leading-tools (Marketo, Hubspot, ...)
- You have a proven track record of building scalable, multilingual marketing processes through automation.
- You are confident using data from various sources to measure impact and derive actionable insights from them.
- You are able to balance business, technology, and process requirements.
- You embody structured, conceptual, and analytical thinking.
- You are equipped with strong communication skills.
- You are customer-centric and commercially driven.
- You work independently and excel in a proactive, analytical, and structured manner.
- You have proven the ability to quickly learn new things.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are a must, German language skills are nice to have
- You get to work with a fast-growing international team of people committed to shared success and customer value.
- You will enjoy a high degree of autonomy in where, when and how you work - at Personio, it’s the results that matter!
- It’s fun to work at Personio. We have lots of high-energy team and company events, our office offers a really cool environment, and we serve amazing coffee.
- Personio is committed to each employee’s professional development and following sustainable business practices.
- This is an opportunity to join a successful scale-up organization and play a key role in our success as we grow in the European market.
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things that make Personio a pretty great place to work:
- Enjoy full responsibility for your area of expertise and become a part of our creative working environment with short decision-making pathways
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to Oktoberfest, and much more
- Stylish and open-concept office in the heart of Munich with delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit, and muesli for free
- 28 paid vacation days, flexible home office policy
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) ,a JobRad®, or additional subsidy for an MVV ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 Euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools, and many other sports facilities in Munich
- Because joining our team at an early stage shows your trust and confidence in Personio, we want you to also profit from the success of the company. Therefore, we will offer you a competitive compensation package (e.g. salary, benefits, virtual shares)