Blacklane is looking for an awesome Senior Market Manager to join the US team.
If you're a data-driven dynamic individual with a knack for relationship building, negotiation and problem solving, then we'd love to setup a call. Your challenge is to build and implement solutions to tackle a market which was heavily hit during COVID and is now growing at an unprecedented pace. The post-COVID world is challenging, and implementing sustainable and scalable solutions is not an easy task. You will have ample chances to travel and meet your partners first-hand!
Moreover, you'll be joining a great international team of highly talented people who are more than eager to welcome you onboard!
- You will manage, negotiate, and improve the supply cost, quality, and availability from our partners (professional chauffeurs) within large geographic areas.
- You will ensure the successful account management of strategic partners in your designated markets.
- You will develop and own relationships with both internal stakeholders and external partners.
- You will tailor regional strategy and adapt global standards to your markets.
- You will develop strategies to make Blacklane the partner of choice for our preferred supply partners in your markets, including understanding their needs and identifying ways to reduce their operational costs.
- You will analyze relevant data and optimize performance based on what you find out.
- You will be responsible for doing quality checks on the ground within your markets, perform regular meetings and monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- You will be responsible for keeping the legal requirements in your markets updated.
- You will proactively manage the acquisition, selection, and training of potential partners in existing and new markets.
- You will be responsible for launching new markets in your designated regions.
- You will provide guidance to junior team members on supply strategy and management.
- You will be responsible for the successful integration and onboarding of new colleagues.
MORE THAN A JOB:
Blacklane is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs’ ‘empty leg’ journeys and have grown with our partners to over €100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we’re now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture. Responding to the pandemic, we’ve successfully managed the crises and retained our talented crew! We are now poised for massive growth in 2021 and beyond.
Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days (working from home is the new normal).
Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options.
Fair Remuneration: We’ve banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you’re always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. Blacklane has pledged to deliver 75% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2025.
Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Upgrade your career with Blacklane