Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people.
As Infarm's Senior Manager, Strategy & Planning, you will be a key member of the expansion leadership team, and will:
- Play a key role in building Infarm globally
- Partner with the VP expansion to develop strategic and analytical frameworks to support decision making and the prioritisation of initiatives
- Oversee and manage the complete planning cycle from strategic decision to internal stakeholder alignment
- Design and own the team’s program governance process including the engagement model with interconnected functions through a deep focus on cross-functional alignment
- Become an expert in financial, operational, and performance aspects of the Infarm business
- Ensure that all expansion activities are in line with the broader strategic objectives
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models on status of key programs and initiatives
- Identify and clearly communicate meaningful insights and key outcomes for partners.
- Inform strategic priorities by using key insights and trends found in your analysis to influence the priorities of the business
- Lead large, complex projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience building and leading diverse teams, developing and optimizing processes, and achieving operational goals; entrepreneurial experience is preferred.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills, along with experience of successfully delivering complex projects and programmes to meet business needs
- Excellent problem-solving, combining qualitative and quantitative analysis in decision making with the ability to analyze datasets and build operational models to support decision-making
- Experience leading large scale and complex projects with multiple stakeholders and dependencies.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week in the Berlin HQ
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.