Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller KürzeIn spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise. We are growing at the speed of light and recently closed our $130m Series C funding round, so come and join us!
Spryker’s Strategy team supports our captains in steering our spaceship into new galaxies. If you are great at mastering challenging problems and can manage projects with the rigor of an astronaut, this position is for you. As a key player on the ship, you bring strong business insights and enforce change for the entire crew.
Can you make the leap? Jump on board and join Spryker as Senior Manager for Strategic Projects and M&A (m/f/d) and help us to revolutionize the world of commerce!
Deine HerausforderungenShape our strategy:
Execute our strategy:
- Define Spryker’s strategic roadmap in alignment with the executive management team
- Prepare executive management presentations for our strategic initiatives
Drive strategic analysis:
- Take ownership for the execution of diverse international and cross-divisional projects such as driving new market entries, executing and integrating M&A deals, enabling our sales teams, or improving our processes and controls
- Build trusted relationships and foster cross-divisional collaboration
- Sharpen our competitive edge by continuously analysing our competitors and market developments
- Aggregate and tailor your analysis to various stakeholder groups
Dein ProfilProfessional experience:
- 3+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking or corporate strategy/M&A
- Track record in delivering project results
- Experience in tech/B2B SaaS and/or execution of M&A transactions strong plus
- Very good at managing projects and stakeholders
- Extremely structured approach to problem solving
- Eager to take ownership and always thinking at least three steps ahead
- Independent and pragmatic with a drive to get things done
- Comfortable in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Very good university degree (all backgrounds considered)
- Excellent at preparing and structuring presentations
- Experienced in working with MS Excel
- Fluent in English, spoken and written; German is a plus
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil der Spryker Herde zu werden
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.