Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As Infarm's Senior Manager, Real Estate you will:
- Ensure excellent site selection by leveraging local relationships and analytics (demographic and transportation studies, comparables, competitor landscape, etc)
- Oversee term sheet and lease negotiations; ensure advantageous terms
- Tour and select sites for Infarm locations
- Maintain deep understanding of local markets, vacancy and obtainable deal terms
- Leverage up-to-date comparables and market analytics
- Ensure integrity of proforma at all points during the deal process
- Build relationships with landlords and best-in-market brokers
- Effectively pitch landlords and potential partners
- Support training and education of local brokers
- Exchange and negotiate Term Sheet
- Negotiate and close deal, or work closely with Transaction Manager to do so
- 5+ years of experience managing logistical real estate processes
- Bachelor degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university
- Relationship - and partnership-building with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong understanding of real estate development industry
- Strong capabilities with financial modeling
- Teamwork, cooperation, and ability to develop others
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to close deals
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet goals and deadlines
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.