About the opportunity
As Senior Manager Product Strategy, you will be a key sponsor of the monetisation agenda cross-functionally across N26, working alongside leaders across Product, Growth, Operations and Finance. You will be responsible for bringing the N26 vision to life by working closely with our Product Managers to help define and align strategy across the product teams.
In this role, you will:
- You will bring the N26 Vision to life by working closely with our Product Managers to help define and align strategy across the product teams
- You will collaborate with stakeholders across the Product, Data, Marketing and Finance teams to analyze the business impact of our products and drive their improvement
- You will work with the Product Finance team in building insights to inform greenfield Product opportunities
- You will support in the due diligence and financial analysis of M&A transactions to drive our inorganic growth
What you need to be successful:
- Outstanding analytical skills and intense attention to detail
- Ability to operate semi-independently on projects impacting the highest level of the business
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in consulting, investment banking, venture capital or a similar financial analyst role
- Experience in strategic evaluation of greenfield opportunities; whether new product verticals, or market expansion
- Practical experience of pricing strategies a significant plus
- Expertise in Excel financial modelling
- Experience with SQL analytics is a plus
- Fluency in English
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Health & Life insurance, Personal development budget, Spanish/German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- Vacation days (role location dependent):
- Barcelona: 24 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
- Berlin: 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do. N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.