Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller KürzeIn spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
On the Spryker spaceship, the accountant keeps the control room ticking like tightly wound clockwork. If you are great with numbers, and can bring the methodical measure and calmness of an astronaut, then this position could be for you! You will be a key player on the ship, bringing timeliness and accuracy to maintain a world class finance function, controlling accounting activities and implementing new financial systems as Spryker flies towards its growth targets.
Spryker is galloping fast into new horizons, if you think you can make the leap...jump on board and mind the GAAP!
Deine HerausforderungenRun core accounting activities:
Create foundation for international growth:
- Prepare financial reports and statements, as well as tax returns
- Communicate with internal & external stakeholders, including senior management, tax advisors, and auditors
- Manage AP / AR including intercompany accounting
- Manage GL bookkeeping e.g. bank reconciliation, payroll
Demonstrate thought leadership:
- Implement key finance systems for new entities e.g. general ledger, reimbursements
- Establish internal controls & finance policies
- Challenge the status quo of how things are done to make Finance better, faster and safer
- Understand business implications of upcoming accounting and tax regulations changes
- Gain deep understanding of business to assist decision making as a trusted partner
Dein ProfilProfessional experience:
- 5+ years (Senior) or 3+ of experience in accounting, ideally in an international scale-up environment
- Track record in preparation of stand-alone and consolidated reporting
- Experience in B2B SaaS / subscription industry is a plus
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated and communicative, very independent and pragmatic with a strong sense of responsibility
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment
- Able to communicate and build trust at all levels
- University degree (e.g. Economics or Business Administration) or comparable professional education as tax or financial accountant e.g. Bilanzbuchhalter (IHK)
- US-GAAP & IFRS knowledge is a plus
- Experienced in working with Oracle Netsuite and Excel
MUST be fluent in German and in English
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil des Spryker Teams zu werden
We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours and home office.
We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.