Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow
- Structure, draft and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements, including operations agreements, supply chain agreements, IP related agreements, partnership agreements with operators in the farming sector, vendor agreements with suppliers, hard- and software providers, consultants and other service providers; manufacturing agreements and IP licensing agreements
- Manage internal and external stakeholders in the aforementioned process and obtain external legal advice
- Work on our internal policies and standard documents
- Advise our management and operations teams with a strong focus on commercial law and other legal practice areas such as regulatory and compliance
- Work through the legal challenges presented by new products and services with the responsible business units
- German qualified Lawyer (Volljurist, Zweites Staatsexamen)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience gained with an international law firm or as In-House Counsel in a company
- Strong commercial understanding and business judgement
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Teamplayer and motivated to experience the start-up vibe
- Mandatory fluent language skills: English
What we offer:
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems.
- The ability to drive impact working closely with top-level managers.
- One year fixed term contract
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday.
- Monthly BVG ticket.
- Fresh herbs to take home.
- Lunch provided 3 days a week.
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.